Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dost itne kamine hote hain!

That means "Friends can be such idiots!" in Hindi (Hinglish rather). This post is gonna be about how you make plans to meet up with friends, and they probably don't show up and waste your time, effort, money, patience, tolerance, etc.

If one of your friend's a heavy sleeper, he's probably snoring. Ok that was off topic. But the point is, your friend is probably a night owl. Never rely on night owls to wake up in the morning. Never! Never! Never! It would do you so good to follow my advice. The only way to wake up your lazy night owl friend would be to blow him with dynamite. Seriously! Or how about pouring some boiling oil? Muhahaha!

Has this ever happened to you :- You plan to meet up with a friend. I don't care how long the plan was made, but you better be prepared to get a last minute "sorry its not possible". Oh I understand, "FRIEND"! Now how would you like a present from me? Yes, do open it. BOOOOMMMM!!!! Oh yeah that was so worth it. NO, I'm not saying you should kill your friends. A punch to the nuts would suffice. That would be so satisfying.

I guess that does seem to happen at times; plans being cancelled and stuff, when your preparations and planning get ruined. But do they feel guilty about it? Depends. If a meet up plan got cancelled because of me, I'd feel guilty. But if someone does it, feel free to give gaalis (rude remarks). Giving gaalis in real life is something I rarely do. But yes, if by chance I cancel a meet up plan, feel free to give me gaalis. And if its you who does it, then be ready to get some from me.

I was actually gonna make this post even bigger with examples that really puzzled me about the stupidity of so called friends (human beings). But let's leave it at that. That is one reason why I have stopped expecting things from friends. I don't expect every meet to be cancelled lol. However, I won't be disappointed.

This post was because my 2nd meet up plan with Huzaifa got cancelled, thanks to him again. If there will be a meet in future, I'll be ready...with dynamite in my pockets.

3 comments:

Yash said...

kick in the nuts part was hilarious. I have had such experience with mohit. u know, right?

Abhirao said...

Yeah I remember. Another similar case.

Deepak Kumar said...

sounds like the things best friends do...XD