Thursday, March 22, 2012

Top 10 dumbest Indian ad themes on television

Yeah, it's been a while since I last posted....but, better late than never right?

So I was watching a program on TV, when all of a sudden the commercials start boring me. Sure, some ads can be creative and cool. But the rest of them are pretty meh. Heck, some of them are pretty stupid if you think about it. I'm not going to mention any company names because I mean no disrespect, but I will talk about the themes. They're plain ridiculous! I wanted to do this top 10 list, so here you go:

#10: Potato chips; Eating the last chip
I call it bs because: Go ahead. Open that pack. You're not going to get the last chip. When your packet's almost empty, all you get is "powder".

#9: Doing crazy stunts after drinking a soft drink
I call it bs because: Even Goofy wouldn't do anything this stupid!

#8: Wearing a vest makes you manly, it literally morphs you into a celebrity when you wear it, and when you remove it, it changes you back to the worthless being that you are
I call it bs because: That's freaky!

#7: Silky shiny smooth hair
I call it bs because: Silky...shiny...smooth, long hair blowing in the wind? I'm sure that it's so smooth that it won't get caught in something, like a branch!

#6: Celebrity explains to you what a toothpaste does
I call it bs because: We already know what the toothpaste does, don't make it more complicated!

#5: Celebrity starts dancing because a detergent soap just made your shirt whiter
I call it bs because: Who gives a shit? Bollywood celebrities dance at anything. It's a cliche.

#4: Hi tech futuristic holographic displays at a laboratory for testing the benefits of a health drink on children
I call it bs because: Simply pressing your finger on a table (with nothing on it) shows you statistics on a holographic screen? What will they think of next?

Now we get to the dumbest ones:

#3: Fairness cream literally turns your dark skin to white
I call it bs because: I'm not doubting the power of fairness cream. We know that even the ugliest zombified undead girl can turn into a disney princess with it's incredible power. All I'm saying is that get rid of the "from black to white" crap. If this was shown abroad, they'd ban it for being racist.

#2: Comparing a dalmatian's spots to the black spots on your face
I call it bs because: Whaaaaaat?!

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you the dumbest theme not just in India, but everywhere!

#1: Angels literally fall from the heavens just because you sprayed yourself with deodrant!
I call it bs because: Don't tell me you fell for that! Oh no, you didn't! But still, there are people out there...it's so stupid that I can't say anything more. If you believed it, you need help, friend!

So that was my top 10 list. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I know I did writing it.

Later!

1 comment:

Dial jordan said...

Dialjordan is the India’s one of the emerging online business listing website.Dialjordan Local Internet Search Engine India, Internet Business Directory Provides Information about Companies, Services and products All Indian Cities.Find the local businesses instantly at dialjordan