Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The blogger has returned...

Hi folks! Wow, its been a long time since I last posted here...the reason...? I didn't know what to write about...

So today I decided to log in and write about today's events and tell you what I've been up to lately.

Sigh...college is over...I miss those days...it got over before I knew it...c'mon it had to happen! I'm a graduate now, and I'm currently looking for a job.

During college days, the only things one has to worry about are assignments and submissions. Once college life is over, what does one do? Get a job, start earning?

See, during my last holidays, i.e. before I got my final year's final exam result, I was relaxed and enjoying my vacation. I was also able to practice a bit. You can check out some new stuff I made at www.rtfs1.deviantart.com. So, whatever I've worked on so far, I've been doing it to improve my work to help me in my career and also as a hobby.

The last couple of days proved tiring for me, so Karan and I decided to go to Crosswords at Sohrab Hall. Would be a nice break.

What caught our attention were the PC games, at affordable prices! Assassin's Creed, Sonic Heroes, Rayman Raving Rabbids and many other titles priced at just Rs 299/-. Wow, that's very convenient to buy then! Remember how original games used to be freaking expensive earlier?

There were other titles as well, with prices ranging from 499 to 799. There was also a shelf dedicated to console games- PSP, Wii, PS2, Ps3 and Xbox360. I quickly browsed through a few titles. The 360 and Ps3 ones were some of the recent titles; I can't recall the Psp titles, but I must say I'm disappointed in the Wii titles you've kept, Crosswords!  There were 4 titles and none of them were hardcore ones! I mean, if you put Metroid, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii or Twilight Princess, those would get my attention and bring a smile to my face! But, instead, they had these boring dumb titles! I recall two of them; one having to do with some fairy tale adventure game and another one being a puzzle game....with simple graphics...seriously! I could play a puzzle game...(which I won't!)....with simple graphics......... on my computer....... for free! Anyway, moving on....ooh what's this? A steering wheel...nice...it's a steering wheel for the PS3, and a copy of Burnout Paradise along with it. It seemed like a nice deal!

Ok...so I moved onto the PS2 section. Smackdown vs Raw 2010, God of War 1 and 2, Jak and Daxter,....Jak and Daxter? Oh, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier! I sure would like to try that game...but what's this? It's bundled with another game? Hanuman? So it's Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier and Hanuman 2 in 1 PS2 combo pack....er...nice....for Rs 699/- And now, for the best titles I have ever come across! Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting: THIS........and THIS!

Spoiler: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, we then moved on to the comics section. Where are DC comics and Marvel comics? Where's Batman? Where's Spidey? What happened to Gotham comics? Did they discontinue distribution of these awesome comics or what? There were some pokemon manga, but I didn't bother much with those. And hey Tinkle fans, Suppandi now has his own comic book series. :)

Enough of window shopping! It was time to leave. Sure was freaking hot outside today!

But it was a nice day and it made me write about it here. I'm glad it got me back into the mood for blogging!

Later!














No comments: